[mmaimcal] Proposed phone meeting on configurations

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 16 16:29:07 EST 1999

Dear colleague

I append a plan for making progress on configurations.  I would like to
discuss this with a small group of those who have been active in
configuration discussions for ALMA in a teleconference.  I propose a
strawman time for this; please propose an alternate time if this is not
convenient.

Action: Phone meeting