[mmaimcal] Very preliminary (first draft, dated 27 Jul) schedule updated by me...

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 10 13:24:08 EDT 1999

Calibration and Imaging Issues (coordinators R. Kawabe(chair),
     A.Wootten, S. Guilloteau)

 * Brief Introduction
     "Purpose of this working Group"

 * Calibration issues
     "Water Vapour Radiometry for Phase Correction:
      22 GHz vs 183 GHz" (B. Butler, NRAO)
     "Calibrator Search with IRAM Interferometer" (S. Guilloteau, IRAM)
     "Fast Switching and its requirement for Antenna Slew Rate" (Y. Asaki, ISAS)
     "Amplitude Calibration" (J. Mangum, NRAO)
     a few talks/comments and discussion

  * Coordination of future site testing
     "Future Site Testing by NRAO" (S. Radford, NRAO)
     "Measurements with 183 GHz Tippers and future site testing"
                            (R. Wade, J. Richer, Otarola, perhaps Nyman)
     "FTS Results and future site testing"  (Seiichi Sakamoto, NRO)
     a few talks/comments and discussion

  * Array Configuration issues
     "ALMA Array Cofigurations" (M. S. Yun, NRAO)
     "Array Configuration Study for ALMA: three arm spirals" (tentative)
                                                (J. Conway, OSO)
     "Strategy for Array Configuration Study"  (tentative) (K.-I., Morita, NRO)
     a few talks/comments and discussion

    Summary
      "Working Group Conclusions and Future Action Items"