[mmaimcal] MMA Imaging and Calibration Group Monday, 26 October, 1998

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:20:41 EDT 1998

I have posted my version of minutes from the last meeting on MMA Imaging
and Calibration Division Page
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/mmaimcal.html
Please let me know if I got something wrong or misleading--I haven't gotten
the hang of talking and writing at the same time yet!

Please let me know of additions or changes to the agenda I have sketched
out below.  Goeran Sandell begins working in GB on 2 Nov; I anticipate that
he may have some input to this group also and may wish to join us on
occasion.

MMA Imaging and Calibration Group

Agenda for meeting Mon, 26 October 1998 at 11am ET.