[mmaimcal] Re: MAC phone meeting

Al Wootten awootten at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 12 09:23:04 EDT 1998

Bryan Butler writes:
 > could you send me the time of the MAC phone meeting this wednesday?
 > i presume we call in to the CV number (7082)?

Sure.  I will phone in from somewhere at U. Md.
BTW I put minutes of meetings past on the MMA ImCal WWW site at
http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/mmaimcal/mmaimcal.html
I have travel authorizations for the O'Hare meeting from Tam, Jeff and Simon.
You and Min will come also?

MAC Meeting -----------

The MAC meeting will be on the second Wednesday of each month at noon ET. We are invited to phone in at the CV conference number. Date: Wednesday, 14 October,
1998 Time: 12:00 pm EDT (10:00 am Socorro, 9:00 am Tucson/CA) Phone: (804)296-7082 (CV SoundStation Premier Conference phone). Principal topic this week will
be the agenda for the 21 November meeting at O'Hare. I'll also give my report on the LMA meeting (third time!).