[fitswcs] inherit vs. concatenate

Steve Allen sla at ucolick.org
Wed Jan 16 17:28:11 EST 2002

On Tue 2002-01-15T21:03:00 -1000, Malcolm J. Currie hath writ:
>                                             The main question for
> the Michelle headers is whether or not the PC matrix is here to stay.

We have an instrument now being dismantled for shipment to Mauna Kea.
Even though there is still time to change the image acquistion
software we have decided that DEIMOS will use the CDj_i matrix.
The current drafts make it clear that we are perfectly safe
doing so.

--
Steve Allen          UCO/Lick Observatory       Santa Cruz, CA 95064
sla at ucolick.org      Voice: +1 831 459 3046     http://www.ucolick.org/~sla