[fitswcs] Exhortation

Patrick Wallace ptw at star.rl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 04:03:24 EDT 1998

Don Wells reports an example of mismatched VLA/MERLIN and HST contours.  I
would like to offer my help in tracking down the source of this discrepancy.
>From past experience, I'd expect it to be some straightforward mistake in
the positional astronomy, rather than inadequate data-interchange tools.

If someone with access to the data in question can contact me, I'll be
prepared to look into it.

Patrick Wallace
Starlink Project Manager                        Internet:  ptw at star.rl.ac.uk
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory                       Tel:    +44-1235-445372
Chilton, Didcot, Oxon OX11 0QX, UK                   Fax:    +44-1235-446667