[fitsmime] 03-29 revision of MIME-types-for-FITS

Don Wells dwells at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:47:19 EST 2004

Dear Friends-of-FITS,

Steve Allen writes:
 > On Mon 2004-03-29T17:53:39 -0500, Don Wells hath writ:
 > > I have attached new text, PS, PDF files.
 > > I have also attached PS & PDF of the diff wrt the 03-12 version.
 >
 > I have published the elements sent in this message on the web pages.

See

    http://www.ucolick.org/~sla/fits/mime/

for my second revision of the MIME RFC draft.  I have made almost all
of the changes that were recommended by the reviewers of the 03-12
version.  I have noted some outstanding issues on the cover page.  I
expect that the diff listing will prove useful for this revision.

I thank the reviewers for their efforts!

Regards,
Don
  Donald C. Wells             Scientist               dwells at nrao.edu
                    http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~dwells
  National Radio Astronomy Observatory                +1-434-296-0277
  520 Edgemont Road,   Charlottesville, Virginia       22903-2475 USA