[fitsbits] C++11 FITS library

Petr Kubánek petr at kubanek.net
Wed Aug 21 19:34:17 EDT 2019

Hi,

I am looking for a C++11 FITS library, which will match with Eigen3
template-d matrix/array library.

I know there is C++ wrapper on top of excellent CFITSIO. But I would
like to exploit some new C++11 features to make my life easier (+mmap
for file access). Is there any such C++ (11) implementation of the FITS
library? Preferably template only (which I believe is fully doable), so
it will be easy to include the library/template in your project.

I am working on such an attempt, but I will be happy to hear there is
one.

Thanks

--
Petr Kubánek
Software Engineer - Telescope Control System

work +1 (520) 621 9309
cell +1 (520) 561 0493