[fitsbits] tile compressed fits, blackbox

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Oct 19 11:01:03 EDT 2015

Hi Ritchie,

Many millions of public tile-compressed images from dozens of telescope/instrument combinations are available from:

	http://portal-nvo.noao.edu

Including integer and floating-point data from both raw and pipeline-reduced data sets. Some of each use gzip in both lossless and lossy mode.

Rob Seaman
LPL
—