[fitsbits] start of Public Comment Period on the Green Bank convention

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 30 17:01:58 EDT 2015

It's also explicitly referred to in WCS paper IV.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA