[fitsbits] start of Public Comment Period on the column limits ventionion

Peter Weilbacher pweilbacher at aip.de
Mon Jun 22 12:30:16 EDT 2015

On Fri, 19 Jun 2015, Lucio Chiappetti wrote:

> The proposed draft text is available at
> http://sax.iasf-milano.inaf.it/~lucio/FITS/Conventions/minmax-upd2.pdf

Very nice. Somehow I must have missed this convention when I needed this
myself.
I am just wondering why this treated differently from all other existing
table-specific keywords and gets a new section in 4.4. I suppose you
are trying to save space by not duplicating the text. But that should
then happen for all other table-specific keywords as well.

Best regards,
   Peter.
--
Dr Peter Weilbacher                 http://www.aip.de/People/PWeilbacher
Phone +49 331 74 99-667                       encryption key ID 7D6B4AA0

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Matthias Steinmetz
Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts, Stiftungsverz. Brandenburg: 26 742-00/7026