[fitsbits] Question on angstrom and erg units in FITS standard

Arnold Rots arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 4 15:21:20 EST 2014

Well, that's a bit too strong.
I refrained from writing FITS files with data in DULs, DUTs, and the like,
even though they were the original units in the data.

  - Arnold

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA