[fitsbits] WCS keywords in tables

Bob Garwood bgarwood at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 7 23:26:31 EDT 2010

Note that in the SDFITS convention, to sort of answer a previous
question on this thread, that the WCS construct in the table is assumed
to apply  to the DATA column and may also apply to any additional column
having a TMATXn keyword associated with that column (column n) where
that keyword should have a value of TRUE.

-Bob