[fitsbits] proposed changes?

Rob Seaman seaman at noao.edu
Mon Jul 16 18:25:00 EDT 2007

The ADASS abstracts are online (rather early it seems to me - good
work), and some of the usual suspects have a presentation on the
results of the IAU panel:

	http://www.adass.org:8080/Conferences/2007/Venue/events/banquet/
events/calendar/people/participants/abstract?abstract_id=335

The abstract includes a link that doesn't appear active yet.  Anybody
want to comment on when the results will be made public and the
comment period will open?  I thought the mandate for the panel was to
update the document, but it sounds like the standard may also
evolve.  Or have I missed an announcement?

Rob