[fitsbits] WCS Paper III

William Pence William.D.Pence at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 17 16:24:23 EST 2004

To reiterate Eric Greisen's previous 24 Feb 2004 posting here, the World
Coordinate Systems Paper III that deals with Spectral Coordinate systems in
FITS files will likely soon be officially considered for approval by the
various regional and international FITS committees.  If you have any
remaining comments or concerns about this paper, please submit them to the
fitswcs at nrao.edu or fitsbits at nrao.edu mail lists (or directly to the authors
or to me) as soon as possible, preferably within the next week.

Bill Pence
Dr. William Pence                          William.D.Pence at nasa.gov
Chair, IAU FITS Working Group              +1-301-286-4599 (voice)
HEASARC, NASA/GSFC                         +1-301-286-1684 (fax)