[fitsbits] Re: fits image decomposition and movement sensing

Bev M Ewen-Smith coaa at mail.telepac.pt
Wed Sep 27 13:15:44 EDT 2000

The next release of FitsX will do blink comparisons etc but at the moment,
my older app SX (freeware!) has a full suite of compares, blinks,
registration and animation.  It can also take a composite colour image
(selected formats) or blend a set of images and export colour bmps or three
separate r,g,b fits files.

check :

www.ip.pt/coaa/sx.zip

and choose Options..CCD..FITS to read fits files (sorry, only 16 bit files -
you need FitsX for the 32 bits versions - soon!).

Bev
                           Bev and Jan Ewen-Smith
COAA, sítio do Poio, Mexilhoeira Grande 8500-149, Portugal
   Tel 00 351 282 471180        Fax 00 351 282 471516

news:39d0c724 at news.jakinternet.co.uk...