[fitsbits] fits image decomposition and movement sensing

Evan Cockshaw evan at psalm19.org.uk
Tue Sep 26 12:00:48 EDT 2000

Hi there,

my name is Evan. I'm from Linolnshire in the uk. I have a B.Sc in
Astrophysics but now follow on in an amateur capacity.

I am interested in knowing if there is any software available for studying
sequences of FITS images and isolating any detail which changes.

Do you know of any software available for decomposing the image into its
relevant pixel colour index and position data (if that is how FITs works).

thanks

Evan.