[fitsbits] generate tables (FITS)

Ivanir J. Mayer ivanir at lacesm.ufsm.br
Tue May 23 14:58:18 EDT 2000

        Hello, can anybody help me with this ?
        I would like to know how I should do to generate the tables with
the values to do the images FITS, starting from the signs that it comes
from a group of antennas (Radioastronomia), in other words, I have some
antennas that receive a sign and after the correlation of the same ones
to form them vary base lines. And the after the correlation, to write
the table, relating the sign received with a position in the table in
the time.

Thanks in advance for every hint.

Ivanir Mayer.