Free visualization software

I R A Darth Aggie fl_aggie at thepentagon.com
Sun Aug 29 12:51:54 EDT 1999

On 29 Aug 1999 06:55:49 PDT, Spamfree <Spamfree at DELETETHIS.spamfree.net>, in
<7qbe55$91l at journal.concentric.net> wrote:

+ Beautiful.  Yet more commercial spam.

Really? I thought it was free. Am I mistaken? have you filed a complaint
regarding misuse of a government computer to post commercial ads? do you
know what you speak of?

I'm sorry, but that wasn't spam by any known metric.

+ But then again - what would you expect from a government employee?

He took time from his schedule to alert us to a free, meteorologically-
oriented visualization package. It is an on-topic post for this group.

Remain calm.

James

The Bill of Rights is paid in Responsibilities - Jean McGuire
To cure your perl CGI problems, please look at:
<url:http://www.perl.com/CPAN/doc/FAQs/cgi/idiots-guide.html>