Free visualization software

Spamfree Spamfree at DELETETHIS.spamfree.net
Sun Aug 29 09:55:49 EDT 1999

Beautiful.  Yet more commercial spam.  Can't these turlingdromes understand
that the world was not intended to be one huge advertisement?

But then again - what would you expect from a government employee?

--
Friends don't let friends use e-bay
E-bay: proud sponsor of Al Gore's 2000 presidential campaign

news:37C2CE8E.E42A6EDD at magus.jpl.nasa.gov...