units

Francois Ochsenbein francois at vizir.u-strasbg.fr
Wed Apr 7 18:05:15 EDT 1999

Eric,

I just proofread the last version of table4 and there are just the
following typos:
=> remove the dagger in front of u (unified atomic mass unit), and ph
   (difficult to envisage milli-photons...), and solMass (an error in
   my previous message, sorry...)
=> could add the dagger in front of mag (the millimag is used, but I don't
   know other multiples in use)
=> the 26 exponent in the solLum definition is missing {}

Let me know whenever the Paper II is ready, I'm eager to read it !

Thank you again, and sorry if my questions on units generated so
many messages... but it helped to clarify the topic. I'm sure !
Francois