[evlatests] S-band switched power ea15

Joshua Marvil jmarvil at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 26 16:44:47 EST 2019

Hi All,

I noticed some unusual behavior of Pdiff for ea15 in some recent VLASS
test observations.

These are 8-bit at S-band, and this behavior is seen on the R
polarization in all subbands of both basebands (i.e., A0 and B0).

I have attached a plot showing a representative subband.  This plot
shows the calculated voltage gain, sqrt(Pdiff/Tcal), and times are in
UTC. These data were taken on Feb 15 but I have also seen this in prior
test observations.

Perhaps something could be reset or adjusted to address this?

Cheers,

Josh