[evlatests] Large Unscheduled gap in OST tonight

VLA Operations observe at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 15 20:07:15 EDT 2018

Greetings team,

This is Sylvia in the EVLA control room. Given the very cloudy
conditions, we have a roughly 6 hour gap in the OST schedule starting in
about 40 minutes from 19:20 LST today (10/15) to 01:00 LST tomorrow
(10/16).

The skies are not projected to get any clearer, rain/snow is possible in
the forecast tonight and we have 3 antennas out for ACU/Motor/SERVO
issues, and 1 antenna's FRM stuck in S band.

Let me know if you want anything run and I will send an update if/when
the gap shrinks/changes.

Best,
Sylvia