[evlatests] Set-and-Remember Gone Wild (continued)

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed May 9 11:56:38 EDT 2018

     ... except that I looked at both the X-power and auto-correlation
spectra (including the autocorrelation spectrum from ea12), and saw *no*
strong RFI with the 4 GHz total bandwidth.  I looked at the actual data
used in the setup.

     If an RFI spike is responsible, it lies outside the 4 GHz covered
by the digital spectra.

     Rick