[evlatests] Set-and-Remember Gone Wild (continued)

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Wed May 9 11:01:13 EDT 2018

Hi Rick.  I realize that with this email you are describing
a problem relating to *how* the system deals with changes in
total power, but I thought it would be worth mentioning that
recently I inventoried local "11 GHz" data links overshooting
the VLA.  The results are located at:

https://science.nrao.edu/facilities/vla/docs/observing/RFI/X-Band
(thanks, Emmanuel)

and show 2 link pairs going into and out of Grayhill (just north
of E64/AE8/ea12) and Davenport Pk (just NW of Datil).  They may
be the *cause* of the bad initial settings in X-band.
-Mert