[evlatests] VLA Tests Meeting tomorrow

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 11 17:15:41 EDT 2018

     A reminder about the monthly test meeting:

     Thursday, 12 July, 10AM, in Rm 317.

     Only one topic, but it's a timely one:  'Optimizing VLA Optics'.

     Brief Summary:  Ken and I have been developing a method to permit
easy measurement of the subreflector and feed misalignments.  The data
taken late last summer, and earlier this summer, give us a consistent
picture of what is wrong, and how to fix it.  I'll review the content of
an upcoming memo, and invite discussion on what needs to be done, and
how to do it.

     Rick