[evlatests] July 'test results' meeting.

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 9 15:39:55 EDT 2018

     I propose to have the 'test results' meeting this Thursday, July
12, at 10AM, in Rm 317.

     If you have results worthy of discussion, please let me know soon.

     I have one item:  'Results from Subreflector Alignment
Observations'.  This is a status update of our efforts to establish a
simple method for accurate alignment of the VLA's subreflectors.  We've
had good results from the observations of this year and last, including
improved coefficients for the 'subreflector rotation trick'.

     Rick