[evlatests] Huge RFI in Ku-band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 23 16:35:34 EDT 2017

     We got more holography data at Ku band last night -- I looked for
these birdies.

     I found two:

     1) The strongest by far was on ea06:  155600 MHz. Interestingly, it
rose by 6 MHz between the beginning and end of the run (3.5 hour span in
the evening).   This is strong enough that it is seen in cross-power on
all the nearby antennas.

     2) A much weaker birdie on ea01, at 15412 MHz.

     3) The previously-reported birdie on ea16 was not seen in
cross-power in this run, but is visible in autocorrelations.