[evlatests] pulsed emission at P-band

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 5 18:36:26 EDT 2017

Hi Rick.  I checked around the VLA site with a hand-held
scanner and using our sensitive, fixed RF-EMS system.  No
detections at or near the frequencies you mentioned.  Do
you have any pulse duration information?  Also, what  was
your frequency resolution?  Could you tell if it was a CW
or if it had some modulation (besides the slow pulse nature)?
TNX.  -Mert