[evlatests] Engineering/Tests meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 15 16:41:58 EDT 2017

     The summer meeting for the 'engineering/tests' meeting will be
Thursday, August 17, 10AM, in Rm 317.

     We have three presentations:

     1) Ajay will give a talk on 'A Study of the Compact Water Vapor
Radiometer'.

     2) Sydney will present 'Optimizing VLA Antenna Performance'

     -- both of these are expanded versions of their Wednesday lunch
summer student talks.

     3) 4 and P-band status.  We'll review the current situation with
dipole orientations, cabling, and polarization issues.

     There may be time for more -- if you have something, let me know ASAP!

     Rick