[evlatests] August Tests/Engineering Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 7 17:08:14 EDT 2017

     This meeting is scheduled for next Thursday, August 10, 10AM, in Rm
317.

     Please let me know if you have results to present.  I will have the
results of the 'subreflector nudge' test ready to show.

     We also may have results from the P-band 'Lunacy 2' observation
(taken Saturday night).

     If, for any reason, this week is inconvenient, we can consider
moving the meeting ahead one week.  Let me know if this is preferred.

     Rick