[evlatests] Test-Engineering Meeting reminder

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 10 10:54:11 EST 2016

     10AM, Rm 317, today.

     The agenda remains:

     1) Phases vs. Baseline, and the API.              Barry

     2) EVLA Atmospheric Delay Model -- 20 km-scale Spherical
Aberration         Vivek/Ken

     3) The Green Antenna                  Denis/Rob/Steve

     4) Ominous new RFI at P-band             Bryan/Frank

     5) LWA1 + VLA 4-band interferometry update        Frank

     If there remains time at the end, I'd like to have a discussion on
future requested tests.
Some items I'm carrying around in the back of my head include:

     1) Testing the temperature stabilization of the noise diodes at
Ku-band.
     2) Antenna surface holography mysteries...
     3) Antenna polarized beam holography mysteries...
     4) And, of course, my old favorite:  'PDif Compression' mysteries.

     Please bring your own list of unresolved items.

     The idea is to discuss the importance/priority of some of these,
and what we can do to uncover the truth...