[evlatests] Antenna 14 FRM interference

Frank Schinzel fschinze at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 2 18:45:51 EDT 2016

Of course I should have added that all where MJPs are installed the
interference is present on baselines to antenna 14 and on all baselines
with no MJPs it is of course gone. The only exception is antenna 4 where
the receiver itself seems to be picking up low level of interference
without having an MJP attached that correlates with 14, which I think is
interesting to note.

     Frank