[evlatests] P-band switched power leakage into L/S (wide-band version)

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 12 17:11:10 EDT 2016

i thought i sent around a note from tracy previously - they (VLITE) are
not currently using switched power.  they have been trying to work it
into their pipeline scripts, so in principle would like it to be on if
possible.  but they understand that if it's affecting VLA data then we
may need to turn it off.

	-bryan