[evlatests] Meeting to discuss Testing 'PDif Compression'

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:42:45 EDT 2015

     I propose a meeting Thursday to discuss this long-standing problem.
Many tests have been done of the past few years.  None have ever given a
clear sense of where the problem lies, although it is (or at least was)
clear that the problem was not in the T304 or further downstream.  I'll
review the key contributions to 'evlatests' on the subject.

     I've reserved Rm 280 for 10AM.  Let me know if this is inconvenient.

     Rick