[evlatests] Next 'test-engineering' meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Sep 8 12:16:14 EDT 2015

     All:

     We have a scheduled meeting for this Thursday, 10AM.    Please let
me know if you have something you wish to report.

     I'll be presenting three (short) items arising from the last flux
densities calibration run:

     1) Update (current status) on PDif compression.

     2) Switch issues affecting Ku, K, Ka, and Q bands amplitudes at the
~ 10% level (or worse).

     3) The 10-second 'failure to fringe' problem.

     Rick

PS  Rob Selina informs me he won't be able to attend this meeting at the
10AM time, and suggests moving to a different time or date.  If this
time is inconvenient for you, let me know, and I could look for
alternatives.