[evlatests] New L-band RFI?

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 5 15:02:11 EST 2015

It is neatly caught by Mert's new W8 monitor which has been online since late
February.

This appears to be a daily phenomenon, a burst around 11am and another at 3pm.
No bursts on March 1 and a couple days before. Even earlier, there are one or
2 bursts, usually in daytime. Maybe a new pest got tested and deployed?