[evlatests] Fwd: VLA Test-Engineering Meeting for June 18

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 18 11:04:07 EDT 2015

A slight re-ordering for today's meeting:

	Reminder:

	We'll have the monthly 'VLA Tests-Engineering' meeting today, Thursday, June 18, at 10AM
in Rm 317.

	The current agenda has:

      1) Update on thermal isolation of Ku-band noise diodes (Urbain/Grammer)

      2) The frequency-axis flipping issue -- status.  (Dhawan)

      3) The S-Band Radar event of 05 May -- some lessons learned  (Perley)

      4) S-band switched power characteristics -- lessons from SPWs 3, 7, and 11.  (Perley)

      5) Switched power system - TPD survey results (Selina)

      6) The 29440 Birdie - What it appears to be and next steps.  (Selina)

     There is still time to add items.  If you have one, let me know.

     Rick