[evlatests] VLA Test-Engineering Meeting for June 18

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 17 12:33:42 EDT 2015

	Reminder:

	We'll have the monthly 'VLA Tests-Engineering' meeting tomorrow, Thursday, June 18, at 10AM
in Rm 317.

	The current agenda has:

      1) Update on thermal isolation of Ku-band noise diodes (Urbain/Grammer)

      2) The S-Band Radar event of 05 May -- some lessons learned  (Perley)

      3) The frequency-axis flipping issue -- status.  (Dhawan)

      4) S-band switched power characteristics -- lessons from SPWs 3, 7, and 11.  (Perley)

      5) The 29440 Birdie - What it appears to be and next steps.  (Selina)

      6) Switched power system - TPD survey results (Selina)

     If you have additional items, please let me know.

     Rick