[evlatests] ea08, AC phase hopping

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue May 20 14:59:36 EDT 2014

I think its OK to tell users that, because its simpler than explaining
all the cases including Doppler tracking et al.. But I expect LOs to
return to phase at the same setting.

Yet again we encounter the crypto-scatology transform, not covered in
Bracewell's book- i.e. we find the crap and hide it from users.