[evlatests] the P band polarization saga

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 12 16:44:10 EDT 2014

to prevent further confusion down the road, when we might have different
engineers and software folks working with the system, mightn't it be
better to actually make the cables match the intended scheme?

i know that leaving it as is is the path of least resistance, but we
might be avoiding some work now that would cause us more work in the future.

i don't have a strong preference, i can just see us getting into trouble
potentially because of this.