[evlatests] [Vlite-external] EA14 polarization and VLITE

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 27 17:14:07 EDT 2014

     ... in case this is not yet sufficiently confusing, remember that
the new MJP design dipoles are rotated 45 degrees w.r.t. the antenna's
principle axes.  So 'H' and 'V' will have no physical meaning any more
...  (fortunately, P-band remains o.k.)
     We'll need an easy-to-remember way of identifying which pair of MJP
feeds correspond to which IF channel ...