[evlatests] ea05 & ea10 X-band

Wes Grammer wgrammer at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 17 19:18:34 EDT 2014

We went to both these antennas this afternoon, and found another ~3/8"
of water on the X-band windows, which we removed. We also replaced the
X-band feed radome sealing rings with the new 2-piece design. The
operator confirmed they are now fringing, though one was still a little
weaker than expected.

-Wes