[evlatests] VLA networking back to normal.

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 11 19:04:09 EDT 2014

The VLA has been all happy on the timing front, I have been spot-checking
the MIB's time offsets, and Barry has a cron job to do a mass check every
evening at 6pm=0h UT.

In addition, I did a phased VLA-to-PT fringe test last night, all appears
to be well - the time offset is right where it should be (and the GPS-to-
station-clock diff agrees).

Some WIDAR baseline boards did need to be power-cycled, not just rebooted,
to recover from the change. This was unexpected (or forgotten). All except
one board are fine. Its not clear (to me) if one board was affected by this
or another cause. K Scott and Kerry Shores (and perhaps James Robnett) will
get together to figure this out.