[evlatests] ea16 bandpass in LCP at S-band

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 4 20:12:51 EST 2014

    There is something amiss with the bandpass for ea16, LCP in S-band
The low frequency edge (corresponding to subband #1) is very low (ten or
more dB) compared to the rest of the band.  The 'erosion' extends about
100 MHz up from the lowest frequency (i.e., 2.0 to 2.1 GHz).  This
effect is repeatable -- it is in every one of the 25 short databases
I've reviewed recently.   Ken has seen the same thing in the bandpass
plottter.

    I don't know if this is a problem at any other band.