[evlatests] ACU tests -- sky survey mode

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 23 14:38:24 EST 2014

     Yes -- my incorrect language.  I used the 'OTF' mode in the OPT.

     I was at L-band, so the two degree travel corresponds to traversing
from the 2nd sidelobe on one side, to the 2nd sidelobe on the other.
The profiles for the 'slow' antennas showed they moved more-or-less as
expected.  But only ~6 antennas did this.  All the others went faster
(and further).

     Rick