[evlatests] ACU tests -- sky survey mode

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 23 14:32:44 EST 2014

the "overshoot" is expected.  an OTF "line" backs up by 1 phase center
from the first location for its real start position, in order to be up
to speed by the time it hits that first phase center.  this backed-up
portion is marked with a different scan intent, which you're probably
not picking up and flagging on.  at the end, this is almost certainly
just the expected overshoot from the antenna motion.  i assume by
"nearly six" you mean six integrations, which is 0.6 seconds.

for the rest, i defer to steve & barry.  there's nothing
antenna-dependent in the python function portion of this - i can't vouch
for the executor portion.

	-bryan