[evlatests] [Vlite-external] Antenna ea1=V5 problems

Doug Scott dscott at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 22 18:20:32 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,
As one of the techs who swapped out the L305 here, I'd like to request a
little direction on how to minimize any impact on VLITE modules.

1. Of the many modules we (LO/IF) affect in the antenna vertex room,
when are we to request our VLITE expert to check things out?

2. Should the VLITE expert (Mike R.) be unavailable, who might be
filling in?

3. Is there an antenna overlay screen in the works for VLITE?

Thanks,
Doug