[evlatests] [Vlite-external] Antenna ea1=V5 problems

jjackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 20 11:37:27 EDT 2014

Antenna 1 got an updated L305 installed yesterday so it now has the 20Hz
timing instead of 19.2 Hz. It also had its clock & timing interrupted
during that change.

It's likely the VLITE module needs to be restarted. The tech's know to
restart the Synthesizers & DTS modules but probably did not do anything
to the VLITE module.

Cheers,
Jim