[evlatests] Ea19, at L-band

Wes Grammer wgrammer at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 15 19:06:19 EDT 2014

This receiver is modified for solar Tcals, so the noise cal input level
is adjustable. If you are seeing the same issue on both RCP and LCP,
there could be a problem with the digital attenuator(s) in the cal
signal path, or the Cal board driving them.

Rick, I'll go in and re-send the default values now, and you can check
whether the problem persists.

-Wes